Unum Networks is a seed-round startup founded in 2018 that is building a blockchain database engine, UnumDB. We are based in Guangzhou, China.
About the position
We are looking for people to take care of our information operations, covering both input and output:
- Monitoring and analysing market information (including industry),
- Design and implementation of automated information collection and report mechanisms,
- Copywriting and editing,
- Drafting presentation materials, and
- Managing social media
The position is full-time. We are a distributed team and support flexible working schedule.
Candidates are expected to have strong language capabilities (in English and Chinese), patience and attention to details.
Useful skills include:
- Graphic design (with Adobe Illustrator, etc.),
- Slides (with Keynote, Microsoft PowerPoint, reveal.js, etc.),
- Automated information processing (with Python and Scrapy, etc.), and
- Webpage development (with HTML and CSS).
It is not necessary for you to be capable of handling every responsibility immediately, as long as you are willing to pick up on the job.
Please send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org