Just created a visual for an assignment? Turn it into an awarding winning work by submitting it to the Tableau Student Vis Assignment Contest (Round II 2018)!
(Round I First PlaceWinner, Perusing the New York Times #1 Best Seller List)
- Visuals should be created in Tableau, within the period of Jan 8 – May 29, 2018.
- Participants should be currently enrolled in a degree-granting program.
- Dataset used should publicly accessible.
- Submit your work by publishing your visual to your Tableau Public profile
Three winners will be selected for this Round, based on the following criteria:
- 25 points: Creativity
- 25 points: Analytical Depth
- 25 points: Beauty/Design
- 25 points: Overall
*Note on re-editing and polishing your work: “Only one entry per round is allowed. You can make edits to your submission up until the deadline. Just re-save your viz to Tableau Public and use the same name (to save over previous viz). There is no need to re-submit. If you submit multiple entries, only the most recent entry will be considered.”
For JOUR2106 , JOUR2076 , COMM7780/JOUR7280 students and those who just attended the Hong Kong Data Journalism Bootcamp 2018, don’t miss this chance!
More details / Submission: Student Viz Assignment Contest . Checkout our galleries and resources about Tableau.